Double Your Process Efficiency and Reduce cost of Processing by 20%
Digitising workflows gives an organisation and undisputed edge in managing their processes at higher levels of efficiency, by reducing rework. Empowering employees to make better decisions and also by reducing the cost of processing the workflows since all documents and checklist are now scanned and attached to the process rather than mioving hard copy files along the process.
eDGEVANTAGE works by taking a process, breaking it doiwn into component tasks, assigning these tasks to an individual or group. Using various customisable logic in the task asignation, and tracking both queue time and task time for each and every task performed.
eDGEVANTAGE gives you control over the processes and visbility with several tools availabel to track exactly where in the process a specific instance is.
Rework is one of the key inefficiencies within a process and eDGEVANTAGE has a specific reports measuring the amount of rework created user wise and also the reasons the said reworknwas created. This allows a company to track and manage the root cause for rework which in most instances is training and knowledge related.
Documents are an integral part of any process and with eDGEVANTAGE you can attach any digital document to the process and make it available for staff during processing. The system can also generate documents based on templates and deliver them to clients via email automatically or even allow these documents to be printed and delivered to clients.
The Knowledge [Portal alloes you to search for and view documents which have been scanned into the system or generated by the system within a setup of virtual files, such as Customer Ref, NIC, PO Number and various other indexing criteria.
Documents can also be accessed using the Scoreboard Function. Where all documents and pictures added to a process in the forms provided can be viewed within the form structure itself.
Workflows are automated processes and the rational is, that by automating the mundane, users can focus on making proper decisions. The decison support functions we provide via eDGEVANTAGE set us apart from most other workflow and DMS systems in the market.
By providing decision support functionality we are enhancing our product offering from being a stand-alone workflow system which just alerts users of tasks, captures the time taken in performing the task to a functional platform that actually supports the functions handled by the users during the process and any decision making required.
We take great effort to create user interfaces that enable our clients to process customer requests and action customer requests using the platform. We also integrate all data enetered in the forms into the applicable core system via web-services and other integrations negating the need to duplicate work for users.
We also present all data in respect of the specific workflow as well as other information and documents required to support quick and informed decision making to the user, mainly in graphical formats.
This value addition of providing integrated workflow, document management and decision support functionality enhances the total value delievered from that of a workflow to a mini-functional ERP.
Why Automate Processes?
In answer to the question “Why Automate Processes?” The following are the more obvious benefits that can be derived:
- Ensure the process is followed every time
- Locate any instance of a process regardless of where it is in the process using the Scoreboard function
- Make any documents which are part of the process avaialble for all users while the process is active
- Capture queue times and processing time for each and every task
- Highlight rework by reason and by user to manage knowledge gaps and improve processing efficiencies
- Automate all internal check lists and validate inter-departmental handshakes
- Take the pain out of data entry through side by side screens designed to make data entry easier. Singe screen data entry interfaces are designed to help users speed up the process
- Use OCR / ICR to extract data from hand-written documents using template based extraction
- Use front-end screens to enable customers to complete the daat enetry – print and then scan documents so that the regulatory need for hard copies can be met
- View all documents added to a process instance in virtual folders by request, customer ref, or any other indexing criteria
- Manage all harcopy documents and boxing and archiving of same using the workflow
- Design your workflows using Microflows to enhance control and visibility and give the customer the additional benefit of processes that can tolerate multiple exceptions.
- Design and view process on dashboards that report against agreed KPI’s
- Use gamification to motivate Sales and Other front-line staff as well as Back-office staff and improve performance. Leader-Boards that provide competition and report performance in real-time.